10/30/17

Today we continued attaching stuff to the board, and we also began wiring. However, we were not able to finish wiring because we were missing a few parts. We also fixed the battery that was wrong, and we learned just how useful zip ties can be! The picture below is what our set up looks like so far.IMG_3262.JPG

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close